sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

If you're wondering why i've not been speaking my mind sirit took so long since i could call this my homemy shapes of confusion fit holes of frustrationand there's nothing worse then being home on your ownYou can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own I've been wondering why you've not been speaking your mind siri've coloured my life and i'll make no bonesmy shapes of confusion fit holes of frustrationyou can colour my life until it fits with your ownYou can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your ownyou can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeyou can colour my lifeIf you're wondering why i've not been speaking my mind sirit took so long since i could call this my homemy shapes of confusion fit holes of frustrationyou can colour my life until it fits with your ownYou can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeuntil it fits with your own you can colour my lifeyou can colour my lifeColour my lifecolour my lifecolour my life.

No hay comentarios: