sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

♥3/5/09♥

They
got nothing for me anymore They got nothing on youI don't care what they say
anymore All I want is the truth
Out on bail, to unveil Here's a song, sing
along
They got nothing for me anymore They got nothing on youI don't care what
they say anymore All I want is the truth
Out on bail, to unveil Here's a song,
sing along Watch my style pick up pace Wipe the smile from you face
They got
nothing for me anymore They got nothing on youI don't care what they say
anymore All I want is the truth
.

No aguanto más, necesito que sea domingo ¡Y A! No puedo esperar a que aparezcan y empiezen a cantar su precioso cd Dig Out... y demás temas, quiero verlos, sentir toda esa adrenalina en el estadio. Ayyyyyyyyyy no se dan una idea de cuanto los amo. LIAM Y NOEL, son lo mas hermoso. Y ojala nunca se separen y vuelvan a tocar acá en Argentina.

Los espero con ansias.

No hay comentarios: